One of our largest, most established clients is looking to fulfill a Network Record Specialist in the Westborough, MA area. Candidates must be proficient in data entry and Microsoft Excel.
A Network Records Contractor will work, and support projects set up and managed by the Network Records team. These projects will range from basic data entry to complex critical thinking, working from three or more related databases and communicating with outside groups via email, instant message, phone calls and meetings. You will work closely with other team members on projects, organizing ticket timelines as well as completing everyday tasks.
You will be working on a variety of projects that will have direct impact on the success of our group, and of Crown. We are looking for someone with the intangibles that will help our team continue to deliver.
• Work various projects centered around data reconciliation
• Help organize and maintain responsibility for ongoing projects
• Analyze data to acquire a specific result using Excel and stare and compare
• Records data in an Excel workbook
• Update the database with results obtained from an analysis
• Prepare and respond to emails, setup meetings via Teams and Outlook
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn and the ability to apply that learning to a task
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Mature self-management skills
• Willingness to multitask or change direction quickly
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow through
• 1 yr. of work experience with Excel, Outlook along with 1 year of database experience in an office environment.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent years of experience, education and training
Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions 100% of the time. Limited travel may be required to portions of the assigned client's network.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.