We are searching for a Safety Coordinator with 1-2 years of safety coordination work experience along with an OSHA 30 Certification to provide support, education and interface with local project teams to ensure a consistent approach to safety is maintained in the field.
Coordination work will all be in the local D.C. Metro area supporting high profile telecom construction projects.
Experience and Education:
- Attend safety walks, inspections, regular meetings that may be required onsite
- Educate employees on safety standards and expectations as well as safe equipment operation
- Provide recommendations for improving safety in the workplace
- Fully understand safety documents, management tools, guidelines, and procedures
- Interface with employees on a daily basis to ensure safe work practices and PPE requirements are being adhered to
- Manage incident reporting and analysis process for unplanned events onsite
- Interface with local leadership and Safety Director to ensure a consistent approach to safety in the field
- Ensure daily briefing is being performed onsite
- Oversee regular safety toolbox talk meetings
- Perform daily visual inspections of the jobsite in addition to weekly documented site safety inspections
- Manage and upload all project safety documentation within project owner’s online portal
- Perform other project related safety duties as needed
- 1-2 years of safety coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree in health and safety or a related field may be preferred
- OSHA 30 Hour Certificate for Construction is required
Safety, Health, Environmental, EH&S, OSHA, PPE, Coordination, Coordinator, Toolbox, documents, Daily Briefing, Incident Reports,
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.