Support Project Manager with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: preparing and reviewing construction closeout packages, correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.