Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements within the customer’s project management tool. Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract
Attend customer deployment meetings (when necessary) to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure Program manager/ lead Project Manager (if applicable) and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion.
• Vendor management.
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast).
• Partner with Lead Project Manager in leading internal & external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed.
• Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.).
• High School Diploma or GED - required
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Project Manager and/or Customer-facing project management experience required
Tower, deployment, project, project management, vendor, project coordination, T-Mobile, AT&T. #tekcomjobs
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.