TekCom Resources is seeking an OSP Engineering Project Manager - Aerial for a contract-to-hire role with a fast-growing engineering firm in the Kansas City area!
In this role, you will focused on make-ready projects, specifically aerial fiber. You will be tracking progress and communicating with clients and contractors. As a result, this is a perfect role for an OSP Engineer with budgeting or cost analysis experience seeking a broader range of duties.
Background We Are Seeking:
- Coordinate teams engaged in fielding and data collection activities
- Work with engineering team engaged in pole loading analysis
- Knowledge of standard practices for aerial construction
- Assist with all facets of project completion, including vendor/client communication and budgeting
- Engage with local government in acquiring necessary permitting
- Assist with changes to project scope and schedule when necesary
- Track project milestones and relay information to stakeholders
- Maintain documents related to project
- Discuss challenges and concerns with Director of Engineering Project Management as needed
- Analyze successfully-completed projects to better understand future approach to similar make ready work
- 3 years of OSP construction/project management experience - we are less interested in titles than we are in the duties you performed!
- Experience performing aerial fielding is highly valuable
- Some knowledge of pole loading software and analysis is required
OSP, outside plant, aerial construction, underground construction, fielding, pole analysis, pole loading, client communication, vendor communication, project tracking, budgeting.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.