TekCom Resources is looking for an Associate Project Manager in the Atlanta, GA area. Can also reside in Cary, NC, Edison, NJ, Pittsburgh, PA, Irving or Austin, TX. This is a long-term contract role with a hybrid schedule- 3 days in office, 2 remote.
Responsible for all aspects of construction projects including; Vendor selection, on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives. Represent the company as the expert on construction issues relating to construction/modification of towers, collocation, DAS and/or small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & small cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods. Oversight for DAS and small cell projects will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
Background Our Client is Seeking:
- Directly advise and influence decisions of District and/or Program and Project Managers in all aspects of construction work
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in vendor selection process
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for the company
- Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, pre-con walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout
- Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure company is receiving competitive rates for quality work
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes and procedures
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy
- Act as the company’s safety observer and quality assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with the safety program and related workmanship practices
Project Manager Jobs, Project Management, Tower Modifications, Tower Construction, Collocation, DAS, Small Cell, Vendor Management, Budget Development, Construction Management, Reading Blueprints, Georgia Jobs, Jobs in Alpharetta, #tekcomjobs
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
- 3+ years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Experience with construction/modification of towers, collocation, DAS and/or small cell projects
- Experience overseeing construction teams performing wireless work
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for SCS
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management processes
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose workflow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
This message, including any accompanying documents or attachments, may contain information that is confidential or that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please note that the dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message or any of the accompanying documents or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you may have received this message in error, please contact me at 610-984-5622 or by return e-mail. TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact:email@example.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.