Description: RF Engineer
Needs to have solid DAS design and optimization experience. Please include at the top of candidate resumes where the candidate is located and relevant Small Cell/DAS Venues experience. Using sound engineering principles and planning tools, this position supports the RF Engineering team with the small cell sales process, project implementation, and the ongoing maintenance and modification of DAS and Small Cell Networks (SCN).
Essential Job Functions
• Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
• Create DAS and small cell network designs and proposals.
• Utilize sales process workflow systems.
• Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
• Configure, test, optimize and commission DAS and small cell networks.
• Support NOC and troubleshoot performance issues and new technology trials.
• Design and engineer small cell solutions.
• Leverage empirical and predictive design tools.
• Facilitate implementation of solutions and trials.
• Conduct field work and measurements.
• Operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization.
• Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of multi-node outdoor SCN systems.
• Work closely with customer personnel regarding system design, performance and optimization, recommend configuration changes.
• Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner.
• RF and fiber testing, reporting, and troubleshooting.
• Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
• BSEE ; MSEE preferred
• Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of RF engineering experience or equivalent
• Familiar with small cell architecture
• Able to use prediction tools and Mapinfo
• Knowledge of 2G,3G,4G, 5G wireless technologies
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.