We are recruiting for experienced Utility Coordinator
for a long term project, in Seattle, WA. Candidates will provide asset location information to assist in planning of construction projects by external companies in the interest of protection of fiber optic assets.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for receiving documentation from various teams from within Client's Fiber Group to support permit applications to utility, municipal, and other permitting entities.
- Reviewing this documentation and filing for appropriate permits needed to complete the construction job.
- Once submitted, payment, management, and tracking of these permits until completed and providing and follow-up to the permitting agencies that are necessary.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including third-party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project, or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
- Follow up with all municipal & utility offices on status of applications
- Receive, verify, and pay field survey and approved make-ready bills associated with conduit/pole applications.
What We Do
High School diploma or equivalent
One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.