TekCom Resources is looking for an Operations Coordinator in the Houston, TX area! This is a 12-month contract role with the possibility of becoming longer term for the right candidate. For this role, you will work four (4) days per week from the client's office in Houston, with Friday being worked from home or the office - your choice.
Our client is an established tier one vendor with a national presence and 25+ years of experience owning and operating network assets. To date, they have an expansive network of fiber and small cells on air/under contract.
• Support National Small Cell and Fiber Project Delivery Program Support Team
• Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
• Provide assistance entering data in CRM and other required systems and tools
• Responsible for helping the Network Project Delivery team ensure all identified milestones are being followed and completed in a timely fashion
• Prepare miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
• Assist with access arrangements for major projects
• Prepare slide decks and other materials as needed for meetings
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues
• Take detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
• Strong computer skills
• In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Wireless Project Management, Small Cell Project Management, Fiber Project Management, Project Delivery, Customer Deployment, Deployment Meetings, Site Acquisition, A&E Services, Structural Analysis, Zoning, Permitting, Lease Management, Land Use Planning, Vendor Management, Project Management Tools, Forecasting, Easements, Entitlements
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As telecom infrastructure staffing experts, we provide contingent recruitment, contract to hire and direct hire placements on a national basis. We utilize our deep telecom industry knowledge combined with a solid understanding of our client and candidate needs to provide a fair, transparent and diverse recruiting process. We believe that our specialized niche is a key differentiator and that it is a good business practice to do the right thing every time. We provide top-notch wireless and wireline talent and value-added recruiting services to impact our clients and candidates in a positive way.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.