TekCom Resources is seeking a Project Manager with 5G and small cell construction project experience for a contract role with one of our largest clients in South Florida!
For this role, you will need experience with 5G and small cell deployments; familiarity with Florida permitting requirements is a huge plus! As Project Manager, you will not be executing permitting or construction. Instead, you will be monitoring teams handling these functions for deadline compliance.
This role will be worked from our client's office in Orlando 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday either 1) 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., 2) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or 3) 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with the option to work from home 8 hours on Friday.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
• Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
• Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
• Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A valid driver’s license required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
• Managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Customer-facing project management experience
Key Skills: Small Cell, Project Manger, Wireless Deployment, telecommunications, #tekcomresoures, #tekcomjobs.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.