TekCom Resources is seeking an Operations Manager
for a direct-hire role with a fiber infrastructure firm in Missouri! As Operations Manager, you will provide oversight of construction projects occurring in and around Smithville
- your work will not take you more than 50 miles out of that market. If you have experience as a Construction Manager or Project Manager, and have assisted with P&L tracking, vendor management and client communication, this role will likely be a great fit!
Our client is seeking someone looking for a long-term (even permanent) home - you will be a full-time employee from day one and will have access to company vehicle and benefits when eligible. Bonus and advancement opportunities will be available for this role as well.
Your duties will include:
• Oversight of all aspects of the Smithville market's business, including vendor management, project tracking, providing updates and receiving feedback from end clients, etc.
• Verifying with staff on the ground that work is being completed to company standards, making occasional site visits as part of this verification.
• Monitoring overall crew performance and assisting with personnel decisions.
• Administrative tasks such as vendor selection and billing, service agreement preparation and execution, P&L tracking and other project-related tasks.
• Assisting with enforcement of company policies and safety requirements.
Outside Plant Fiber Network, OSP, Engineering, Construction/Vendor Management, Permitting, Facilities, Telecommunication networks design experience, Fiber to the Premise (FTTP) Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Fiber to the Cell (FTTC or FTTX), ROW, Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Visio, FME, Mapcom M4, GIS Software, LodeData, HFC (Hybrid Fiber Coax) design tool, BAU, Lumos, Ting, Verizon, Cox, Spectrum, Charter, Altice.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com
. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.