Do you have crew management experience in telecommunications construction? Are you seeking a long-term home to move your career towards more project management functions and roles? TekCom Resources is seeking two OSP Construction Coordinators
for direct hire roles with a fast-growing telecom construction firm in Missouri!
In this role, you will be responsible for oversight of several OSP construction projects; this will include crew oversight, QC on work performed, pre-project prep work and some post-project wrap-up work. Visiting field sites to observe work being performed is an essential element of this role.
Work is being performed in and around the Warrensburg and Sedalia areas, and your work will take you to sites within that general region. A company vehicle and gas card are offered for this role.
What our client would love to see from candidates:
- Perform quality control on work being performed and ensure crew compliance with company standards.
- Work with other members of the team on ensuring adherence to progress schedule, occasionally passing information along to management or clients.
- Tracking a range of administrative concerns and functions: contractor invoicing, equipment and supplies availability, progress documentation, etc. This will be a major component of the role!
- Make sure crews are following internal and external safety protocols while performing construction work.
- Communicate with other team members and departments in seeing projects through to completion.
- 1-3 years of experience assisting on construction projects for telecom or utilities companies; any OSP construction experience will make you a GREAT candidate!
- Experience assisting with or managing project tracking, financials, both internal and contracted crews, and other functions.
- Experience and comfort communicating with clients and management regarding progress milestones.
- A willingness to work both from their offices in Warrensburg and/or Sedalia as well as sites in the field - there is no work-from-home component to this role.
Outside Plant, OSP, fiber optics, project management, telecom construction, utilities, underground construction, underground installation, financial tracking, client communication, crew management, #tekcomjobs.
*** Candidates must have current eligibility to work compliantly in the USA, unfortunately no visa sponsorships, transfers, OPT's or C2C can be considered at this time for this opportunity. ***
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.