TekCom Resources is looking for OSP inspectors in Holland, MI. This position will be a field-based role, working with field crews gather data about construction progress. This position will be 100% paperless, candidate will be using Arc Field Maps to collect the data via a cell phone. Ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of NEC codes and copper and fiber optic installation standards.Underground experience is required.
- Coordinates directly with contractors and other field inspection staff to ensure all project activities are monitored
- Maintains daily project log and keeps various project records/reports
- Ensures materials delivered to project site meet specifications and are placed in accordance with standard specification
- Performs various OSP structure construction inspections along with various OSP device installations inspections
- Performs basic contract administrative functions for OSP projects; inspects completed items and determines contract pay quantities
- Conducts materials sampling and testing
- Works closely with the Project Manager to ensure client satisfaction
- Reads and Interprets blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams for proper installation
- Participates in the testing of OSP equipment using computer-based software and a variety of testing applications
- Six (6) years of OSP or construction industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management is desired.
OSP Construction, OSP Inspection, OSP Inspector, Quality Control, QA/QC, Aerial Fiber Construction, Underground Fiber Construction, Permitting, Inspecting Fiber Builds, Supervising Contractors, Contractor Supervision, OSP Design, Over-Builds, New Fiber Developments, Work Orders, Contractor Invoices, Vendor Invoices, Make Ready Engineering, Pole Loading Analysis, I135 & I70 Telecom Jobs, #tekcomjobs
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As telecom infrastructure staffing experts, we provide contingent recruitment, contract to hire and direct hire placements on a national basis. We utilize our deep telecom industry knowledge combined with a solid understanding of our client and candidate needs to provide a fair, transparent and diverse recruiting process. We believe that our specialized niche is a key differentiator and that it is a good business practice to do the right thing every time. We provide top-notch wireless and wireline talent and value-added recruiting services to impact our clients and candidates in a positive way.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.