Our Client is looking for a strong Construction Manager for the Denver, CO market.
In this role you will be responsible for supervision and management of field crews for assigned Client Projects, Accountable for managing the overall field performance, including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serve as single-point of contact between project management and construction execution.
* Provide oversight during construction on all assigned construction projects.
* Direct and supervise all tower and civil foreman working on your assigned projects and provide leadership and guidance for crewmembers.
* Provide supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
* Assure that we have the correct level and talent of in house and subcontractors to maintain our construction schedules and level of work.
* Perform bid walks, evaluate site conditions relative to scope of work and out of scope work and prepare cost estimates.
* Work with Field Construction Leads to develop detailed material lists and scope of services lists from RFDS’s and engineered drawings.
* Report project status and performance data as required to management.
* Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials and subcontractors.
* Order all rental equipment needed for projects and ensure it is returned in a timely fashion.
* Comply with carrier specifications on all site construction by detailed coordination, review and approval of all documentation including but not limited to construction reports, grounding reports and as-builts.
* Procure and provide all carrier materials for a project to a site by timely and accurately specifying required materials and coordinating with internal/external individuals as required.
* Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback
* Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project
Construction Manager, Construction Supervisor