We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager with a technical construction background.
- Pre-Construction Activities include preparing construction documents prior to starting projects (Construction Submittals, Construction Drawings for permitting, Safety Documentation, etc)
- Maintain project schedules
- AutoCAD drawings - Assist with CAD Library, update and maintain drawings, and submit drawings.
- Meet with local officials to understand requirements (digital submittals, permitting requirements)
- Post Construction work including travel to job sites in the MD,VA, DE, PA markets.
- Material Orders for Projects.
- Change Orders
- Trained to update Master Schedule and handle setup of new subcontractors
- Maintain O&M Manuals
- Excellent Organizational skills to support multiple project assignments
- AutoCAD experience
- MS Office experience
- Building Construction experience
- Project Management experience is preferred