Our Wireless Client is looking for a Permanent Technical Data Center Construction Manager/Rep, managing the Mission Critical Data Centers in the Evansville IN area!
- Strong understanding of AC & DC power systems
- Previous positive work history on Mission critical data centers ( 2+ yrs.) This is very important to the Client. The ability to have a person working in their facility that they can trust that has knowledge of how to work in a mission critical site.
- Quality control or Construction oversight experience of a Data center or mission critical facility. Lv 1 thru lv 5
- Has previous experience in oversight of critical facility construction from ground break to final level 5 Cx.
- Prefer a more heavily technical oversight background, electrical, data, HVAC vs a person who has brick and mortar experience
- Between 5-10 years construction management experience
- Background in mission critical data center construction
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.