Logistics Analyst (Tempe AZ area)
We are looking for a computer savvy, detail oriented individual with strong communications skills to be the liaison between the internal logistics group and equipment vendor.
You will need a strong understanding of inventory management/equipment tracking linked with strong interpersonal and excel skills
Someone from a warehouse/Construction/Logistics background would be ideal.
This position supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Logistics, Traffic, Supply chain management, Tracking, Construction, Excel, Telecom