Jr. Project Manager - Albany, NY area
Jr. Construction Project Manager
We are recruiting for a Jr. Project Manager for one of our clients in Clifton Park, NY.
This is an amazing opportunity with a great Company. We do not require previous Wireless Telecom experience if you can demonstrate that you have Project Management skills and that you are capable of learning the Telecom industry. Your career to date must be able to validate that you have the ability to adapt and and succeed. A positive attitude and communication skills linked with a proven desire to succeed is required ( A sense of humor doesn't hurt either).
You will be working with a Senior Project Manager to learn ropes and hone your skills.
In this role you will be tracking, driving and analyzing construction projects as it relates to Cell site builds. Typically individuals
that have knowledge of Project Management, Construction ,Finance (actual, budget, and forecast) or some sort of infrastructure deployments have done well.
We will consider a candidate with 3 plus years’ experience if you have the right attitude, drive and a have demonstrated career growth regardless of the industry.
1. Performs a variety analytical tasks in support of the wireless build program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Complete project costing analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
4. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
6. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Sense of Humor
Excel (Strong pivot table and V-lookup experience is critical)
Commercial Real Estate/ Site Acquisition