We are seeking an Construction Manager with experience working with Utility/Power Companies in Orange County.
- Extensive experience working with utility companies and obtaining permits.
- Experience and knowledge of wireless telecom helpful, to include macro, small cell and/or DAS.
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Able to produce redline drawings based on client and utility company requirements.
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Utilities process savvy.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with utility companies and report status and results to client associates.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.
- Great understanding of GO95, JPA & ROW and permits