Site Acquisition Specialist (Morristown NJ area)
Site Acquisition Specialist - Wireless
Experience and Position Requirements:
We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition Specialists for our Wireless Client in the New York market.
The project consists of providing Site Acquisition services for a Cellular deployment project. The right individual will have experience in Wireless Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for someone has Zoning and Permitting experience as well.
Conduct Wireless Site Acquisition services for a Cellular deployment project.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies.
5. Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related real estate acquisition experience. Wireless industry experience is required for this position