Our Wireless client is looking for a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager to learn and support the Site Acquisition activities related the cell-tower/wireless industry.
The Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager will be primarily responsible for the preparation of documentation, file reviews and lease documents in executing real estate transactions and tower upgrades.
- Coordinate sites with project management team to ensure candidate sites meet customer requirements.
- Prepare and/or review legal documents particularly file reviews, lease documents and contracts to complete real-estate transactions.
- Work with the team to obtain necessary permitting
- Review the quality and completeness of due diligence to ensure it complies with company standards, i.e. zoning analysis, and ESA results.
- Prepare closing packages. Review and approve consolidated settlement sheet prior to funding to ensure all financial controls have been met.
- Prepare interpretation of lease language when disputes arise.
- May prepare affidavits of documents and maintain document files.
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, and legal codes
- Coordinate with and monitor outside vendor partners, including attorneys, environmental engineers, title search firms, etc. to ensure that transactions close within commercially reasonable time-frames.
- Ability to multitask and have the driven/self starter skill-set with the "get it done" approach
- Associate's degree (AA) or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; or at least two years directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Paralegal certificate a plus.
- Experience in Title Examination, Abstraction, and/or Closing preferred
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness, persistence to overcome obstacles, good problem solving skills, and ability to complete work in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Word redlining program (or equivalent, e.g. Delta View).
- Strong ability to collect, research and analyze data, and to identify and solve practical problems in a timely manner; able to deal with a variety of variables in situations where some standardization may exist. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, landlords, contractors, agents and brokers, and the general public.