We are currently recruiting for an RF Engineer for the Irvine, CA area. Our client is a high profile and well respected company in the wireless telecommunications arena.
The ideal candidate will have any experience with:
- RF products, tools, and applications associated with DAS and small cell networks; using iBwave software tool to create in-building DAS network designs for large venues such as stadiums, arenas, etc. to meet coverage and capacity objectives
- Designing for outdoor DAS and small cell networks using ATOLL prediction tool;
- Performing site selection surveys, CW testing and baseline data collection and analysis
- Creating hub and node plumbing diagrams
- Researching on RF products/applications and creating Bill of Materials for projects
- Preparing Sweep and PIM test Method of Procedure (MOP) and analyzing Sweep, PIM, and fiber test data
- Performing Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) to verify end to end connectivity between the BTS and DAS node
- Commissioning and optimizing the in-building and outdoor DAS systems
- Design and optimization of CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and LTE networks
- RAN design and optimization using Ericsson, Nokia, or ALU equipment
- Analyzing RAN Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and suggesting changes for improving DAS network performance
- RF Tools such as (but not limited to): WindCatcher, Actix, TEMS, Mapinfo, Agilent, etc; and iBwave and DAS OEM Design and commissioning.