This Project Manager will act as a consultant to internal teams completing quality checks and advising on construction, engineering, design, utility and A&E to ensure projects meet company standards and adhere to local regulations and codes.
- Experience in Civil Construction including permitting and OSHA requirements
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Experience in A&E process and management
- Able to produce redline drawings
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Experience and knowledge of wireless telecom helpful, to include macro, small cell and/or DAS.
- High attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with internal teams
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.
- Understanding of GO95, JPA & ROW and permits