We are seeking a Project Manager with Outside Plant and Fiber Construction experience for a Full-time role based in the Indianapolis area (Martinsville, IN)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Manage the OSP projects by leading different internal departments, vendor management and main point of contact.
- Planning and implementation of OSP projects
- Develop project plans, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Must be able to manage multiple RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
Key Skills: Project Management, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Fiber, PMP, National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Cable, Rural Utilities Service codes (RUS), telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, Utilities, HUTs, Bicsi, SmartSheet
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.