Market Lead / Project Manager - Telecom Generator Deployment (Alpharetta, GA).
Market Lead/ Project Manager - Wireless
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Market Lead/ Project Manager for a Generator Deployment Program based in the Alpharetta, GA market.
Our Wireless Services client is looking for a Wireless Market lead based in the Alpharetta, GA area for a Generator Deployment Project.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Civil Construction, Generator deployments, Pre and Post construction activities, Vendors, Generator installation, and Closeout Packages.
Project Manager will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
· Business Development
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for coordinating all project aspects including financial and project requirements and providing regular status updates to the client
· Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services
· Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
· Creates project schedules and prepares status reports
· Attends or leads status meetings
· Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
· Provides technical guidance as needed
· Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project
· Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff
· Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.