The Fiber Tech is responsible for install, design, field notes, pricing and drafting of fiber optic cable facilities.
- Fiber Tech will complete install, turn up, test and provisioning
- Research and evaluate various route options associated with the project.
- Research shall include aerial and underground options, existing customer conduit and other third party conduit.
- Recommend final route based on most economical solution and permitting agency’s recommendation.
- Develop base mapping and provide field engineering services required to prepare permit drawings, OSP construction drawings, and final as-built drawings in electronic GIS format
- Creation of base maps shall utilize source material such as tax maps, County/DOT roadway plans, building site plans, recorded plat maps, railroad survey maps, and other data.
- Research and incorporate permitting requirement from jurisdictional authorities (i.e., state, county, city, railroads, and others) into the OSP design