URGENT - NOW HIRING!
OSP Construction Supervisor
- Supervise all operations to ensure that all splicing operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
- This includes ensuring that all needed tools and equipment are available at the jobsite, working from engineered blueprints, and keeping track of production.
- Oversee testing and troubleshooting fiber using OTDR, optical power meter, fiber identifier and scope
- Provide OSP Engineers with detailed reports of field splicing activity
- Reviews and interprets underground and aerial cable records in existing records, on maps or in the field and have directional boring experience
- Makes precise recommendations for changes in running fiber optic cables, or provides input into construction methodologies
- Manage engineering, permit and construction processes
- Ensure all work is performed to conform to quality control guidelines (includes compliance with requirements outlined in applicable regulations such as: OSHA, FCC, NESC and NEC, etc ; as well as following procedures as outlined in the Installation, Technical, Operations, and Safety Manuals, and Employee Handbook)
- Assign other duties as needed
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.