We are currently recruiting for an OSP Project Manager for one of our clients in the SF Bay Area.
The Project Manager is responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverable's and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure that management and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
- Must have OSP experience and experience working with ROW, GO95 and JPA.
- Lead a project team within a metropolitan area including vendors and contractors.
- Manage tasks to ensure on time completion.
- Manage capacity, production and cycle time expectations.
- Lead internal meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of the program and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely completion.
- Attend customer meetings to provide customer with comprehensive status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure that all work is maintained in a tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Develop and update, processes and procedures to streamline workflows.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce work cycle times and increase quality.
- Retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects; able to provide technical and analytical guidance to a project team.
- Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
- Advanced experience with SQL, MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth.
- Experience with various fiber optic / carrier / collocation products and services in an operational, engineering or implementation role.
- Experience with FTTB and/or Small Cell preferred.
- Civil/and or telecommunications construction background preferred.
- OSP Construction
- Project Management
- Scheduling and reporting