Wireless Construction Manager / Supervisor – Albany, NY area
We are looking for solid Wireless Construction Manager / Supervisor for a contract role with one of our clients in the Albany, NY Market. It's for a great Company with a solid, long term track record. You must be local and will travel throughout the Capital District.
Although this is initially a contract role ..this Company offers amazing career growth opportunities and this may be a good way to get your foot in the door if you show initiative and are willing to work hard.
- Coordinates, drives tracks the wireless construction project in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains project deployment schedule
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
Our Client provides a Company Vehicle and pays business related travel expenses. Candidates will be required to pass a Drug, DMV and Background check.
- Wireless / Civil Construction
- Managing General Contractors (GC's)
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
- Generator / Power / Telco
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.