- Responsible for directing the overall performance of fiber optic network construction and operations in the Southern California market.
- Manage the planning and execution of projects to support ongoing network operations.
- Manage team performing day to day construction and installation of network.
- Operational activities from budget planning, schedule maintenance, stakeholder management and metric reporting
- Maintain infrastructure in the market on an ongoing basis.
- Support new build, management of active network equipment
- Responsible for contract/ agreement review and approval
- Four or more years of knowledge of installation and maintenance on fiber technology.
- Supervisory experience in a field operations environment.
- Experience in administering processes and policies as they relate to: safety, attendance, performance work rules and code of conduct.
- Experience with communication systems and tools.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience providing training, feedback and motivation to employees.
- Strong organizational, time-priority management and results-driven leadership skills.