OSP Process Project Manager
Technical Process Project Manager
We are looking for an OSP Process Project Manager for our client in Irvine. This will be an office based role.
Position will be Supporting the team developing “Best Practices” for OSP Projects from inception to completion.
The ideal Candidate will have a great understanding of GO95 (Aerial), GO128 (Underground) and rule 20’s, know OSHA Rules and Regulations, JPA and Traffic Control Plans.
Looking for candidates with experience writing Technical documents for OSP Construction process and procedures!
• Manage the planning and implementation of OSP Construction Solutions
• Creation, tracking, improvement and reporting of technical processes
• Build and develop relationships with construction and project management teams
• Facilitate site visits as required
Must be able to write and develop technical processes and documentation
Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 & GO128
• Experience and background in the project management and construction of large fiber deployment projects
• Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills