OSP Project Manager - (Orange County CA area)
OSP Project Manager
Our client in Southern California is looking for experienced OSP Project Managers for a long term project.
• Complete project management of OSP projects, Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders and jurisdictions
• Assist in the planning and implementation of OSP solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects
• Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth.
• Experience working on Small Cell projects preferred.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 & GO128