Financial Project Coordinator
Location of Project: Irvine, CA
Essential Job Functions
- Issue vendor POs, as needed.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Have a financial background or have Oracle experience