Jr. Construction Manager - Office based
We are looking for solid a Wireless Construction Manager for full-time role with one of our clients based in the Albany, NY Market (12065). This is primarily office based role where you will use your field knowledge to manage vendors (GC's) and track project progress. Consequently, you should have very strong with excel skills.
The ideal candidate will have a Construction Management degree and be focused on the vendor scheduling, GC support. In addition to being a strong communicator.
You will be working for multi-billion dollar Telecom and network Infrastructure Company.
- Manages the Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate client tracker (Must have strong computer skills including excel)
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Project and Vendor Management
- Cell site, Telecom Infrastructure
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
- This is an Office based role
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.