We are currently recruiting for a DAS Lead Technician (iDAS and RF technical skillset) for the Philadelphia market.
- Responsible for onsite DAS construction and commission work.
- Installation of fiber cable and antennas.
- Perform Sweep testing and PIM Testing
- Installation of remote units.
- Troubleshoot active DAS equipment
- Collect and deliver close-out information including, but not limited to, antenna radiated power *readings, installation pictures, and cable sweep results.
* Experience with DAS installation and RF testing and troubleshooting are required.
*Experience in RF sweep testing, signal generator and PIM testing.
*Must have knowledge of the Basic RF and Grounding Safety Standard Installation.
*Must be able to understand design plans and BOMs.
*Excellent oral and written communications skills.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.