Maintain, repair, and install electrical systems, services, and equipment for the region. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all electrical fixtures and systems in district facilities.
- Valid Journey Electricians License
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring and operating principles of generators
- Knowledge of local electrical codes
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Frequent Travel
Five years experience in electrical field
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Continual walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, and heavy lifting and carrying. Work in tiring and uncomfortable positions, around electrical power lines, outside and inside. Exposure to extreme temperatures. Frequent travel
Will be a driving position so clean MVR is a must!
This position is a contract position with the opportunity to potentially go permanent.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.