The Warehouse Technician will perform general warehouse duties and functions which will relate to organization and inventory of parts and packaging. The warehouse technician will keep the warehouse clean and in order, in addition to assisting managers and senior warehouse technicians.
- Must maintain and enforce the internal safety program.
- Ensure daily safety plans are reviewed and followed. Stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
- Performs relatively routine tasks in the warehouse under moderate supervision, with work being reviewed for adequacy and accuracy
- Maintains inventory of parts and supplies
- Fills out proper forms and prepares packages for shipment
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Up to 1 year of related experience required
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred