Responsible for the quality of contract development, other documents, processes, and system tools to help the company avoid contract disputes. This includes reviewing the company's contracts before signing, conducting sample set audits, testing of system tools, and analyzing all clauses, stipulations, obligations, and liabilities.
• Review and analyze contracts and other documents to ensure deal points match the expectations of all parties.
• Analyze contractual clauses and understand terms and conditions to ensure legal sufficiency and accuracy.
• Convey through verbal and written communication any discrepancies in the contract deal terms as agreed upon by all parties.
• Plan testing procedures, determine appropriate sample sizes, and develop relevant testing content.
• Perform testing of contract development, delivery, execution tasks, documents, templates, systems, reports, and procedures.
• Prepare prescribed quality assurance documentation that records and summarizes the data resulting from the documents reviewed.
• Quantify results and review with management, business partners, and/or customers to determine implications and remediation plans, when necessary, based on findings.
• Define and manage projects with business partners to ensure document quality, compliance with relevant timelines, and customer satisfaction, including monitoring and communication of progress.
• Provide guidance and project management as the subject matter expert in document production and delivery of assigned customer projects.
• Lead and/or advocate strategic solutions in discussions with internal departments, business partners, and customers.
• Identify performance gaps, trends, and process enhancements to improve customer interactions, training, procedures, and/or system enhancements.
• Develop, deliver, and maintain training materials relating to procedural recommendations and specific customer project management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Three (3) years of experience in data gathering/analysis.
• Experience in contract review and/or development.
• Audit, quality control, and/or project management experience a plus.
• Contract law and interpretation
• Analysis and reporting skills
• Attention to detail
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.