Call Center role answering inbound calls and emails to identify and resolve challenges/issues in the field. Opening trouble tickets in the Network Operations system and escalate issues as required.
Essential Job Functions
• Monitor alarm activity from remote communications sites to ensure company compliance with FAA/FCC.
• Open, track and close the filing of Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) reports with the FAA.
• Open, track, and close NOC trouble tickets with the regions.
• Answer incoming calls and monitor various e-mail accounts and act according to NOC procedures and processes.
• Assist in resolution of NOC daily reports.
• Basic troubleshooting and configuration of tower monitoring and lighting systems.
• Notify, dispatch, and escalate network faults and emergencies adhering to MLA, SLA, FAA/FCC and NOC procedures.
• Provide first contact with land owners, outside vendors, police, fire and emergency service first responders.
• Interface and assist with other NOC’s and their technicians during QLI’s, third party tower repairs and service outages.
• High school diploma
• Prior customer service and/or service dispatch experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.