The Project Coordinator will support a team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions include:
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Issue vendor POs, as needed
Experience and Education:
• 1-3 years of Data Entry or Bachelor’s Degree
• Wireless Telecommunications experience
• CRM experience