We are looking for a CAD Drafter for a Contract to Hire position in the Phoenix, AZ Area
* Candidate will develop detailed AutoCAD designs from both desktop and field review.
* Develop, read, and manage fiber splice documents, including fiber splice diagrams, spider maps, OTDR, and Power Meter readings.
* Work with utilities in underground and aerial right-of-way applications for new builds and/or site modifications.
* Coordinate with multiple internal customers, including project managers, in support of bringing each project to completion on both budget and schedule.
* Assist with the material ordering.
* Review engineering drawings for accuracy of designs prior to construction and redlines back from various construction vendors
* BS/BA with preference to Civil, Construction, or Electrical, Engineering Degrees
* One (1) year of fiber design and construction management experience with preference to both outside plant and inside plant fiber construction
*Experience using KMZ, Spatial, GIS, google earth, Excel, PDF
* AutoCAD Drafting Expert Level