Job Title: Project Coordinator
We are recruiting for an Office Project Coordinator. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Job Description and Duties:
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Facilitate office logistics and procurement of various office items: Computers, Phones, Office Supplies and Equipment
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.