OSP Project Manager - Orange County Market
• Complete project management of OSP Fiber Deployment projects. Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams.
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders and jurisdictions.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of OSP and Small Cell solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets.
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams. Experience in mentoring and leading a team.
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required.
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects
• Experience managing Outside Plant projects
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth
• Experience working on Small Cell projects helpful
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 Aerial & GO128 Underground
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.