ISP/OSP Fiber Design Engineer
We are recruiting for an ISP/OSP Fiber Design Engineer for one of our leading telecom clients.
Have experience in Network Design and Network Engineering, equipment installation, AC/DC power, provisioning, troubleshooting, site surveying, Inside Plant Engineering, Outside Plant Engineering.
- Responsible for the design of outside plant facilities, new construction GPON networks, buried and Aerial and Underground facilities for fiber, cross-connect boxes, end user terminals and hand hole placement.
- Issue designs to the field and update the designs when construction is complete.
- Provide detailed instructions of the construction plan along with the work prints.
- Update records and databases to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Complete site surveys and engineer various types of central office equipment (COE), central office superstructure, remote terminal equipment (RTE), competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) sites and customer prem equipment (CPE).
- Design GPON and FTTX networks
- Update database, network design records and equipment layout records.
- Order all required equipment and materials to complete each project including all electronic equipment, power and signal cables, down to the nuts and bolts.
- Complete detailed installation SPEC for the installers to follow and any required method of procedures (MOP).
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.