Real Estate Specialist - Telecommunications
San Diego, CA
The Real Estate Specialist is responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned. The Real Estate Specialist should be comfortable driving vendors and subcontractors to deliver on very tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
You should be familiar with all aspects of Wireless deployments from a Site Acquisition perspective including New Site Builds & Modifications from Landlord through to the local and Regional jurisdictions process.
Manages the Site Acquisition Specialist during the coordination process with owners/and or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope.
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.