View all jobs
Transport Engineer (Denver, CO)Denver, CO
The Transport Engineer will be responsible for defining, engineering, the development and optimization of the transport in a wireless network.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Designs and engineers the transport technology platforms. Builds and tracks all logical and physical connections within the network.
- Developing operating and performance specifications for backhaul, midhaul and fronthaul, for both lit and dark fiber services, as well as microwave/millimeter wave options.
- Responsible for all facets of projects assigned. This will include tracking all ordered products and installation schedules of products to ensure required network availability.
- Provides planned configurations for the different Transport network solutions.
- Provides configuration management of the Transport network infrastructure end to end.
- Provides accurate and timely proposals, technical documentation, and network designs
- Provides support of problems in the transport network end to end.
- Works on special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven (7) years in telecommunications as network engineer or above, with access and transport networks.
- Strong knowledge of transport network architectures and optical networks
- Requires excellent problem solving skills
- Must have competency in basic office products including spreadsheets, word processing and PowerPoint. In addition must be well versed in technical writing to provide technical documents required.