- Candidate will be responsible for supporting DAS, CRAN, Central Office work in Eastern PA and New Jersey.
- Occasional travel outside of the area and work outside normal daytime hours is expected.
- Overnight travel is occasionally required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten years of industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of power and hand tools for construction.
- Experience with installation, decommission, assembly, and modification of telecom equipment.
- Knowledge of either civil construction or electrical work.
- Proficient with SWEEP and PIM testing equipment.
- Anritzu / PIM / fiber testing certification (preferred)
- Connector certification (Andrew, PPC, CommScope, etc.) (preferred)
- Knowledge of specific cable routing that includes but not limited to coax, fiber, Telco Flex, THHN, all conduits, etc. including proficiency cable management/layout.
- Experience interpreting site plans, scope of work, identifying and communicating project risks, issues, or changes effectively.
- At least a High School Diploma/GED.