Our client is looking for a System Performance Engineer to join their team in West Texas. This person could either sit out of Lubbock or Pampa TX. The ideal candidate will have experience with Ubiquiti, Mimosa, Cambium, Telrad, Airspan and MikroTik. Previous fixed wireless experience required!
Preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Experience with Ubiquiti, Mimosa, Cambium, Telrad, Airspan and MikroTik
- Fixed Wireless experience
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or a similar discipline.
- Experience with parameter optimization, trials, and statistical analysis.
- Understanding of packet data networks analysis concepts. Ideally, including knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite, TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6) algorithms such as slow start or congestion control algorithm, IP measurement tools such as ping, traceroute, pathchar, snoop & tcpdump.
- Understanding of Routing protocols like RIP, OSPF, BGP or SIP.
- Experience with WireShark.
- Ability to differentiate and diagnose RAN, EPC, and IMS CORE related problems.
- Experience with ANR, CMDS, Carrier Aggregation (CA), 4X Transmit, 4X Receive, AWS, TMA’s, RET, RRH, or Ericson AIR antenna products.
- Understanding of Advanced Calling (VoLTE), SIP, and the analysis of SIP messaging using Irisview.
- Experience with RTT, e-health, ELPT, Chicago web, Mars, SAM, Agilent Access CDMA, Actix, Windcatcher, NLT, Zite/SSAT, Mapinfo, Geoplan, and any network optimization tools.
- Experience in RF design.
- Understanding of core network including but not limited to PDSN, CSR router, WDN router, Aggregate Router, (P,I,&S)CSCF, PCRF, AAA, HSS, MME, SGW, PGW, IMS, 7750 and Cisco 9K, 10K & 1K routers.
- Knowledge of one scripting language such as perl or visual basic
#fixedwireless #systemperformance #ubiquiti #cambium #mimosa #airspan #mikrotik