Responsible for all aspects of wireless, tower construction on projects including; Vendor selection, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives. T-Mobile project deployment experience is highly desired.
Manage all construction issues relating to construction/modification of towers and collocation projects. Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and budget.
Ensure all work is completed in accordance with client construction standards, processes, and procedures.
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• A valid driver’s license required
• Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.