Our client is looking for candidates with some project management experience. site acquisition, telecom industry background, commercial real estate. Additional experience desired is knowing how to read/interpret land surveys and titles.
This position will define the real estate execution strategy for all customer orders and manage a portfolio of real estate tasks necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations for cost, quality, and cycle time. The successful candidate will specialize in developing quick solutions to customer orders that require additional ground space or other real estate-related requirements.
1. Assess the gap between customer need and our current real estate rights,
2. Set strategy to close the gap,
3. Avoid all unnecessary steps and leverage data for decision-making,
4. Launch work processes to self and others for mandatory activities, and
5. Report, manage, and resolve until conclusion.
Essential Job Functions
Project Management and Task Completion
Strategy and Decisions
- Resolve or facilitate resolution of all order-impacting real estate matters.
- Complete and / or launch appropriate real estate tasks for proposed customer scope of work, ensuring compliance with applicable rights and obligations.
- Perform, drive, report on, and lead (or participate in) strategy/project/program calls regarding real estate tasks, ensuring tasks are completed within cycle time and forecasting expectations.
- Make ground space and equipment configuration decisions in light of current and future rights and obligations and maximizing Crown’s return on invested capital.
- Identify, suggest, and drive resolution of project and program-level risks due to real estate issues, considering project financials and the applicable ground lease(s), service agreement(s), and customer license agreement(s), complying with policies and appropriately taking and mitigating risk.
- Maximize both recurring and one-time margin associated with real estate activity.
- Provide timely updates and communicate effectively with internal and external service partners, holding strategy and deployment calls as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all relevant departments on property questions, ground space decisions, and issues impacting customer work, providing solutions where appropriate.
- Work with corporate functional groups and outside counsel (if needed) for proactive resolution of property matters.
- Ensure real estate systems are properly used, updated and accurate.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent work experience; or,
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be considered in lieu of experience
- MBA preferred but not required
- Two (2) to five (5) years of real estate experience
- Two (2) to five (5) years of wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Project management experience preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong drive to be proactive
• Strong financial acumen
• Strong strategic mindset
• Strong ability to manage ambiguity
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
• Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
• Ability to comprehend all title documentation
• Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.